We are looking for motivated and experienced software developers to join our team in Vaasa. We offer the chance to participate in complexed and interesting international development projects. Devatus has grown from a small software development house, into an international powerhouse currently employing just under 40 talented developers. Our diverse team consists of seasoned developers and talented and ambitious younger developers.
At Devatus we enable digital transformation for leading global companies – with data analytics, IoT, digital service development and quality assurance.
• Previous experience in agile scrum methodology, as we work in scrum teams and utilize agile methods in our daily work.
• English is our working language, so good written and spoken skills are required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with software development.
Devatus is a developer of digital services. We have a great working atmosphere and can offer you interesting tasks using the latest technologies and also an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills. We are a full-service partner, whose expertise is based on years of experience and on the personal enthusiasm and creativity of our employees.
As an experienced player in the field of digital development and as a trusted partner, we want to offer our customers the best possible solutions. Solutions that we can proudly stand by ourselves. Down-to-earth and humble, yet aware of future changes so that we can offer customers the best solutions in the industry, and the best development possibilities for our personnel.
What do we offer?
At Devatus we have a good understanding of what seasoned developers expect and value the most in a modern working environment, hence at Devatus you will be able to focus on one or max two projects at a time. Furthermore, we can offer you these benefits.
• Culturally diverse and relaxed work environment in a flat organization.
• Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely if required.
• Personal growth own skill and areas of interest is ensured through our competency development program.
• Competitive salary and several other benefits such as culture/sports and massage.
• Team activities such as poker, sauna events and a wide range of sports activities.
Send your applications to:
Head of Business Development